Thursday, September 9, 2010

Things with wings

Well, no, that's a lie. There are things but they're quite flightless.

Hm, another entry.

I think I might open with a little talk about Facebook - about the strange sensation of half-recognising an abstracted relic from years past in the faces of old schoolmates I find, and how seeing them transports me to a different world that affects me more viscerally than any piece of literature ever could.
Maybe I might make reference to the dual feelings of animosity and curiosity they evoke and how I am reminded of the many spheres of totally alien experience that exist through this insight into their well-documented lives.

Then I'll post an animation (again starring Thom) that I wanted to polish with fancy stuff like more than one sound effect, but will never get around to.

video

What an admission of defeat. (Can I blame that crappy microphone I bought? Let's do that.)

P.S. I got blogged! Thanks for pointing this out, Thombeard of the Seven Seas.

P.P.S. There's meant to be an animation here, but it's only showing up about every second time I refresh. Anyone know how to fix that?

No comments:

Post a Comment