Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I hate you too.

video
Goddamn you, animation. I lovingly draw your frames, rule you up a nice template, carefully install lighting and a camera on a cantankerous tripod, tiptoe around the setup for 256 post-it note rearrangements and then what do you do? You go and screw me over.

Ooh no you don't. Don't even think of trying any of that 'human error' crap on me.

How could you do this to me? You've broken my heart.

Die, die forever.

'After Weiwei'






(Actually it's not all that bad
because on the way back upstairs
I found this possum chowin' down on a whole potato.)







(And made this sign for my friend's party, which was fun.)










(Plus I saw this slug)










(And put up my last stickers in a bus)












(Then fiddled with some isometric graph paper)




...Bloody hell, I apologise for the ridiculous layout of this post. Blogger's editor thing has changed and it's a pain in the arse.

And I now also realise the animation's low resolution means you can't actually tell what the hell the moving shapes are.

Okay, I'm angry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment