Sunday, April 10, 2011

Reserection

Geddit?

Apologies for the post flood, turns out that the last entry had been sitting in edit limbo when I thought I'd published it ages ago.

Anyway.

What you see above is what I consider to be my greatest achievement of the year: a huge, wang-shaped caramel slice made in celebration of my housemate's 22nd. We stuck a candle in the head and slopped it with berry coulis when it came time to serve it up. Mmm.

I also went on my first painting escapade the other day. The results were relatively disasterous, thanks to my inexperience, shitty design and very drippy paint, but I'd like to keep practicing.

My favourite bit's the disgruntled butterfly.

My company fared slightly better.



What a dick.

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome, my darling. Love it all. The graff art reminds me of the time you and I graffitied my old house, before it got knocked down! Do you remember that? God that was ages ago!

    ReplyDelete