Thursday, December 29, 2011

Frenzied mastication

A food post - we haven't had one of these in a while. My documentation of edibles has become lazier, so a lot of meals over the past few months have gone un-photographed, which probably a good thing for you my dear one, possibly two, readers.

Mains




 

Desserts



Couple o' bento



The following food is provided by Hooters, which I did not realise we had in Australia.
Featuring...

I-can't-even-remember-what-this-was and curly fries!
Fried pickles!
The world's biggest hotdog and something that resembles cheese dip!
And I-said-salad-what-is-this-plate-of-KFC-doing-here!

There was a certain charm to that place (in between the lonely middle aged men, boob pun-themed decorations and clearly awkward waitresses who, despite their best efforts, could never match the awkwardness of the thirteen year old boy who came in with his parents while we were leaving). Probably borrowed nostalgia from imported pop culture. Or something.
Either way the food made my stomach hurt. And left me wondering how curly fries happen. Alien technology? Witchcraft?

Who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment