Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jugs.

Just look at this one with its nipple spout.
$3 from an op-shop. Money well spent.

Speaking of breasts, here's some food.
Poached dill fish with walnut oil mash and mustard veggies & zucchini concoction and grilled polenta for work. 

 
Stuffed mushrooms and potato and onion tarte tartin & the same plated up with marinated chicken and salad.

 Improvised kofta with rice salad.

I haven't been cooking as much as I'd like to lately. I blame work. Being in an office four out of seven days a week is beginning to leave me feeling terribly drained at the end of each day and I fear slipping into office workerness a little bit. I don't think anyone I work with wants to be there, even the execs, and I'd like to find time to start doing something I actually enjoy, as a full-time life thing, so I don't end up grudgingly devoted to something that I don't value like so many of the people around me.  So tell me if I start talking about wanting a desk calendar or crappy office pranks. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment