Thursday, February 2, 2012

In space, no one can hear you abuse photoshop

Remember those character designs for a friend's game I posted ages ago?

Well, finally, here are the first of the coloured ones. Finished sometime after midnight last night as is my wont.

This fellow is a levitating, stabbing psychic alien monk. Psychic because he has rainbow triangles coming out of his head.

Speaking of rainbows, out of the frustration that came with colouring the next character I somehow initiated a dangerous affair with the gradient tool which I don't feel will end any time soon. 

Because kitschy, dated looking sci-fi-ish CG is, like, so hot right now. (Probably because it tries to so hard to look cool. AND SUCCEEDS.)

Oh my god rainbows.

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled upon you page in a google search for "Alien Monk" I love the way you talk :D Your work is great too!

    ReplyDelete