Wednesday, June 20, 2012

1.5 beta

I'm not sure if I'm using the above terminology properly. But it seems to fit. I think.
Anyway, here are some roughsketchdraftytpethings of new looks I'm fiddling with for the poster, loosely based on the new guidelines I was given. Smokin'.
 This stuff always takes so much longer than I imagine. But on the upside a rostrum stand that I ordered on Ebay arrived today! It was the cheapest one I could find, so it may not last very long but I'm still excited to shoot some more hand-drawn animations with its help soon, as you can see.
It also came in this box, exquisitely decorated by my housemate before I got home.
I was actually way more impressed than I appear. Awesome housemate is awesome. (It must be noted that this is a different housemate to the one set to abandon us. For she is not awesome, but in fact quite the opposite. I'm still sad about her imminent departure, and we still haven't found a freakin' replacement. Baaw.)

No comments:

Post a Comment