Saturday, June 2, 2012

Maked

Finally finished the lightbox I begun far too long ago today! Total materials cost: $5. The hoarded parts of my third and honours years sculptures have come in handy at last. As has obsessively collecting crap from the side of the road.
It also allowed me to well and truly christen my studio with all the mess and sawdust I'm sure it'll be seeing a lot more of in the future.
It used to be a nice, tidy space, my studio. Oh well.

Speaking of making things, it's twenty to five in the morning, and I've got this guy and another finish for a party that begins in about seven hours. He's a skeletal fly. (Clearly.)
To be honest I really came here to post this photo as a fond farewell of sorts, on the off chance I drop dead sometime between now and sunrise. My warm, cozy bed is a very seductive thought right now. About as seductive as the couch. Or the floor and a cushion. Anyway, it's been very nice knowing you all. I wish you all the best for the future, and may your seed grow fruitful in the belly of your woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment