Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Is that space in your ship

Or are you just happy to see me?

Two more small things for my friend's video game project - spacecraft for a scrolling, space invaders-style game.

Captain Anonymous' ship!
A bit patched up, a bit rusty, but still capable of getting folks from A to B.

An enemy ship!
Brightly coloured and looking just a little bit like a bath toy. 

I've also included some preliminary sketches I did for these, as well as for a mining ship I'm yet to put together properly. Mostly because I got attached to the overall designs (regardless of how dodgy they look) before I realised I had to draw them from an aerial perspective for the game, if I'm going to be honest.

 For more videogame stuff there's now a 'video game project' tag you can click on at the bottom of this post. I have no idea why I didn't think of that sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment