Monday, August 20, 2012

I am a man of my word

Okay, so I have a tumblr now. I'm still adjusting to using it, with its image layout options that are even more restrictive than Blogger's, but overall it's... well what can I say? It's another blogging platform. Another rich source of distraction. So delicious.

Now here's a thing I made! It's an acrylic work on plywood I started months and months ago, and only just got around to finishing. I'm still not sure if I like it or not, but I'm pretty damn happy that it's finally complete. Or as complete as it's ever going to get.  
I think I'll hang it over my bed so that the warmth of this alluringly clad fellow's quietly accusatory stare burning into my flesh might soothe me to sleep.
Mm. Third degree.
(Where the devil is: )

No comments:

Post a Comment