Monday, January 14, 2013

Oh lordy

It's weird how stuff seems to build up.

It seems but yesterday I was a carefree doodler, embarking upon a drawing-a-day exercise (I have the linework up to day five - a pretty dismal effort - but hopefully they'll be coloured and up here soon either way), yet now I find myself stressing over approaching deadlines for a tshirt design and some pasteups.

But it's for mates so that's okay (how else would I get gigs like that). And it's getting me to do stuff. Yay!

Here are some of the tshirt design options -



 Yeaaah.

To be honest, as much as this can be a headache, I'm actually really grateful that I've been given a chance to do something that isn't completely self directed. Because I'm really bad at that kind of thing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment